ArtHouse Review


Arthouse is one of the countries leading suppliers of home decoration products, with collections centering around Wallcoverings and Home Decorative Products They have an amazing Wall Art collection, Screens, Photograph frames and Coving & Tiles.

 For over a decade they have been designing trend led product for the interiors market. The in house design studio has created collections inspired directly from the most current trends.

I was lucky enough to be sent this to review.

Woodland Shimmer - Triptych 



This is really beautiful and such a lovely piece,The Aluminum etched artwork range is brand new for 2013 and i have to say it really is amazing you should check out the range.

 It took me a long time to choose something from the website as there are so many amazing products.

You can see the shimmer and how lovely it is,but honestly these photos do not do it any justice you have to see it for real.
Overall size of 2 pieces 25 x 50 cm 1 piece 50 x 50cm.
Most of you that read my blog will know i love artwork but this is something else it is really eye catching and is going to go up in the dining room above our new black table i think that is going to look amazing. 


It came really well packaged so it would not get damaged the black with the tree being silver really makes it stand out and the price for this piece is £100 which normally i would say would be a waste for something hanging up on the wall but this i can not complain and i would say is very much worth the price.

Arthouse have so many things to choose from on their website i would recommend anyone to take a look

Check out Arthouse

Website 
Facebook
Twitter

*I was sent the woodland shimmer aluminum artwork for free in return for an honest review all thoughts and opinions are my own* 

21 comments:

  1. That wall hanging is stunning and certainly eye catching. It will look great hanging behind or near your black table.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That zebra on my wall is horrible LOL. It would scare me every time I walked into the room :)

    I love the wall art you got, though. It fits perfectly on your wall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not heard of this company but i love the design and the deer head is just awesome! I am going to check them out for some decor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that wall decor, very elegant. Will have to keep Arthouse in mind when we remodel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are some really cool pieces! I like the 3 piece tree the best though! beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a pretty piece of art! I have been looking for some new artwork for my home. I will check out this company.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That picture you got is beautiful. I love how it shimmers so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am finally decorating my house after 5 years of being here. I will go check them out as our walls are bare.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am absolutely in love with that tree print! It is stunning and gorgeous and I would love to have one in my house! I need to find a wall big enough for it; but wow, it is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is really beautiful. I love it. I love the Sunflower that is on their home page too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these home decorations. Not only are they beautiful but they also have a unique look and style. They would look great in my home.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a great wall decor. Sometimes you need something to dress up a room or wall that's simple but still pretty. Sounds like Arthouse has items for this

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that piece! It would go perfectly in our bedroom since we have a red and black motif in it. I'll have to take a look at their website.

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW that etching is absolutely gorgeous!! I need to do some decorating, all I have is family photos up.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love decor like this! The tree and the zebra are my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  16. i guess the zebra is much better than a real STUFFED DEER HEAD!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have never heard of Arthouse before. I love the your wall decor. It is simple and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those are great decors. Not sure if I want to have an animal head on my wall though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Those are great decors. Not sure if I want to have an animal head on my wall though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love how it's spread over three panels like that. It's a beautiful piece. I'm definitely going to take a look and see what all they have.

    ReplyDelete
  21. These works are nice and would look good in any home.

    ReplyDelete