After Eight Deserts Review




Who loves After Eight? Well we love them in this house so when i found out about the new desert pots i jumped at the chance to try them.

I waited excitedly for their arrival like a kid at Christmas..yes really lol.When the Tesco delivery van turned up i was so happy,i love Tesco deliveries :-),anyway when i opened the door he lifted out from his basket tray thing lol  4 packs of the After Eight deserts and gave me a funny look which made me laugh,he said is that all you ordered and i replied yes...he again asked me are you sure that is all you ordered laughing yes that is all i said thanks :-)...Quite funny to see he look really confused as to why i would just have this and nothing else,


Now on to the product itself   each pack has 2 tubs of 70g in just the right size,you may think they do not look enough but once you have eaten one that would be quite enough as they may get sickly,
 They have a top layer of delicious dark chocolate and a lovely mint at the bottom just like the After Eight Chocolates,

These are really tasty and the mint has a lovely cooling taste they are really good after a meal though to be honest i do not think anyone would be able to save them till After Eight lol ours were gone so fast i went to the fridge to get another and some joker had just left the cardboard wrapper in there..


Each pot has 125 calories 4.7g of fat (of which 3.1g saturates), 16.6g of sugar and 0g of salt,
RRP £1.19 for the 2 pots,

Great desert one which i think i will easily get addicted too i wanted them for when i have guests over but you know what desert will end up being off the menu i could not bear to give any of these to anyone else lol.


*Disclaimer i was sent some of this product free for review all thoughts and opinions are my own *

25 comments:

  1. hahaha! I love seeing the delivery drivers faces when they have to deliver random things....
    They look and sound so yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had their candies before, but I had no idea they made these desserts, too. I definitely want to try these now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks very decadent. I have never seen this brand here, but need to check it out, it does look very good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I would love those! Haven't seen them around here but am going to keep a close eye out from now on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My mom and I love this brand, usually when my dad buys some for us from overseas. Definitely a yum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mint and Chocolate? Yumm!!! This treat sounds amazing! I've never had After Eight... Sounds like I am missing out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my I had no idea after eight did deserts! I must look for these next time I am at the shops :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would jump at the chance to try those dessert pots too, they look yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my those look completely tantalizing! I could definitely take a bite into them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mmmm, chocolate and mint combo is delicious! I shall be looking for these next time I shop! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my, now that's a dessert I can get behind! I love mint and chocolate combo!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have never heard of them before, it looks delicious and I love the low amount of calories.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love After Eight Mints, just cant get them here :( These look super yummy too

    ReplyDelete
  14. They do look yummy and I personally love the smaller servings because I am one of those that would get too much and then feel guilty!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have had after eight mints but I didn't realize they made dessert cups too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love After Eight and remember eating them for the first time in England. I hope that they decide to bring this deliciousness to America!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I read your After Eight Desserts review. I think your blog is layed out nicely and easy to navigate.

    ReplyDelete
  18. That looks so good! I will have to see if they carry these near here. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the name of these. I wish I could eat deserts after 8 every day. I'm a huge desert fan especially those with mint.

    ReplyDelete
  20. They look like pudding cups which I love and I adore the taste of mint so I'm sure I'd love them!

    ReplyDelete
  21. These look delish! Now I'm going to have to find them!

    ReplyDelete
  22. These look and sound delicious and 125 calories are not bad for a good dessert. I love mint and chocolate. Such a great combination.

    ReplyDelete
  23. This looks good, I have never heard of After Eight! I am going to be on the hunt for them though!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Those look delicious. I have not seen them in the store but I sure hope they arrive soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. This dessert looks delicious and I can't believe it is prepackaged. This is definitely something I would take with me for lunch at work or put in the kids lunches.

    ReplyDelete