Truly For You Review



I love personalised products so i am always on the look out for something nice and i found just the perfect thing especially since it is coming up to Christmas (Sorry there was no avoiding the word this time lol).

Truly For You is a lovely website full of handmade keepsakes i was given the chance to review one for myself here is what i received.



This is really lovely and it will be hung on the Christmas tree this year.

A little more about Truly for you.

Truly for You offers a range of individually handcrafted personalised keepsake gifts that combine innovative design with consistently high standards and was established by Kim and Richard They have been involved with creating cold-cast, original, handmade and hand painted designs for nearly 20 years.
Cold cast ceramic-like ornaments are Truly for you own original designs,handcrafted and handpainted in wales,

I loved looking through the website and it was so hard to choose what i would like as there is so much and its not just for Christmas but any occasion.

The price is really good £9.95 including postage also if you would like a lovely gift wrap which mine was and you can see in the top picture that costs and extra £1.95 which i think is a real bargain for such a lovely item.

I will show you a couple of other Designs
  

ENGLISH ROSE -Patriotic ones 


 PAW PRINT-Pet ones


TEDDY BEAR
 STOCKING


There is plenty more to see,
You are able to choose the message you want on there like i have the names on mine.

I really love this and will buy from there in the future,Customer service is amazing thanks to the lovely Kim for sending this to me received very quickly from the time of deciding which one i would like and i would recommend if you are looking for something special for Christmas head on over and check the website out,great quality for very affordable prices.Lovely company.

Truly For You
Website
Facebook
Twitter

Would love your thoughts on these :-).

*Disclaimer i was sent this product free of charge in return for the review all opinions are my own *

32 comments:

  1. What cute ornaments. I love that you can personalize them. Every year, I put an ornament on special peoples packages... I wouldn't have to put a name tag on them with these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are beautiful! Wow I would love one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool! I have a fetish for personalized things too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are really cute! They'd make excellent personalized Christmas Ornaments too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The paw print one is sooo cute! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's pretty! I like personalized things, they make some great memories

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got one of these last year from the pet christmas collection and they are beautiful - need to get another one this year with the new pets on xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are fab!! I've never heard of the site before. I will be taking a look x

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww I really like the one you received and the paw print.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The paw print one is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are so cute. As several others have said, I like the paw print. The teddy bear is cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You've showcased some great products here. I'm also a big fan of personalized items.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Omg I LOVE the first one!! So pretty! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have never heard of this website before, but I love the personalized touch you can put on the gifts. The "Lovespoon" is a fun concept!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love personalized items. It makes it extra special I think. Those are some really cute ornaments as well.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I also really appreciate personalized items. I would love to have one of these for my tree.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those are really nice ornaments. My daughter in law collects ornaments I will pass this on to her.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those ornaments are lovely and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I took a look at their website and they have many great items. I love this idea. I will have to order some of these for gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love these handmade keepsakes because they are so unique to the individual who receives them.

    ReplyDelete
  21. All of them are really nice. I'd have a hard time choosing just one of them

    ReplyDelete
  22. That's a really nice gift. I will have to keep this in mind as the holidays grow near

    ReplyDelete
  23. omg how cute is that!! love it~

    ReplyDelete
  24. Personalized Christmas ornament are really nice to decorate on a Christmas tree :D Love the collection you have here.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love these! What great gift ideas x

    ReplyDelete
  26. i like personalization for gifts. it makes that extra step to show you care

    ReplyDelete
  27. Truly for You have now expanded throughout the Web on Amazon, Etsy and eBay. As well as our original www.trulyforyou.co.uk website we have a lot more to come including www.personalisedxmasgift.co.uk (which are specifically for Xmas items)! Please take a look by google searching "Truly for You Store" for Amazon, eBay or Etsy, even better, please visit our websites :)
    Don't hesitate to contact me via the contact page on personalisedxmasgift.co.uk :)

    Em. X

    ReplyDelete