My Ultimate Summer Driving Playlist

MoneySupermarket are asking bloggers to come up with their  ultimate summer driving playlist.



Why?


There is a serious message behind the idea of a great driving soundtrack. THINK! research suggests that almost 20% of accidents on major roads are sleep or tiredness related. Long journeys on motorways can lead to a lack of concentration and, as well as other preventative measures, listening to songs you love can be a great way to stay alert and focused on the road.

So let me tell you a few of my favorites



1,Davido GOBE, why do i like this track well once its turned up loud it is perfect for the summer and its catchy you will be singing along in no time lol

2,Bruno mars when i was your man, i think Bruno has a great voice and this is one of my favorites to sing along to in the car,
3,R.Kelly 2face Idibia ONE8 Hands Across the World, Has a lot of meaning to it another catchy song.

4, Des'ree - You Gotta Be, yes i know i know oldddddd track lol but this reminds me of when i was younger and i still love this song everytime i here it and i play it all the time lol

 5,Rihanna - Diamonds,do not normally like her music but this one always has me singing along perfect for the summer
6,Icona pop. i love it, Good song and yes the name says it all i love it lol
7,daft punk feat pharrell williams - get lucky, good song i enjoy it because its got a bit of old school music in there and its an enjoyable song reminds me of the lovely weather we have been having at the mo :-)
8,Robin Thicke - Blurred Lines ft. T.I., Pharrel,Seriously who does not like this song,again another great one for summer 2013 great to be played full blast.

So that is my Ultimate summer driving playlist tell me some of your own :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment