Filofax Calipso compact range

I was sent a lovely Filofax Calipso Compact Organiser to review.


Stand out from the crowd with Vibrant colours inspired by Latin America are brought to life in deluxe leather.

 
I love products like this and have been wanting to get one for a while as i am always needing to write things down especially when i am out but i either do not have a pen or paper :-(.

It looks very stylish and bright fits perfectly in my bag and will be coming everywhere with me, I love that it has conversion tables for clothing sizes,Weights and measures holidays etc.




Came wrapped in bright colorful tissue paper.

I got a beautiful Bright Blue one its lovely :-) i love the croc print leather closer strap.

Card sections and a holder for your pen which is very useful for me a i always lose my pens lol.




 It is the perfect size and very good if you need an organiser,

Contents

  • Transparent flyleaf
  • 2 colour front sheet to co-ordinate with organiser range
  • Week on 2 pages diary, 5 language
  • 1-6 coloured index
  • To do
  • White ruled notepaper
  • White quadrille notepaper
  • White plain notepaper
  • Contacts
  • Blue ruled notepaper
  • Green ruled notepaper
  • Pink ruled notepaper
  • Frosted ruler/page marker


Material

  • Exterior: soft full grain leather with a small grain texture, and croc print leather strap.
  • Interior: combination of external leather and colour matched lightly corded polyester lining.
  • Closure: concealed popper.


Features

  • Ring mechanism size: 6 rings of 15mm.
  • Inside left: 4 x card slots, 1 x full depth pocket, 1 x vertical pocket.
  • Inside right: 1 x vertical zip pocket.
  • Colour matched elastic pen loop.

As you can see there are other colours All available From the Filofax Website

For a very good price of £65..


Now off to write my lists in mine and i will be taking it out with me since there are slots for my cards and a zip up bit at the back who needs a purse :-)


Thank you for reading and thank you to Jess for sending me this great and much needed organiser :-) 

1 comment: